Franchise And Membership
Kinderdale boasts of seventeen years legacy in the field of early childhood education and has five preschools as its members. The irrefutable success of our journey makes us confidant in furthering our quest and we are now offering our Preschool franchisee options across India We are now ready to welcome entrepreneurs, who are desirous of opening new preschools or transforming the existing ones as franchisees / members of the Kinderdale Brand which would enable them to offer the best of quality based care in early childhood education. The well researched preschool program by Kinderdale is the best in content and value, making it the most sought after brand in the country.
Advantages of Kinderdale Preschool Franchise
- 17 years of proven success
- Owned and managed by a team of highly qualified and skilled people in the preschool industry.
- Based on well researched methods of fun learning techniques.
- Reasonable Franchise fee - No Royalty .
- Committed to extensive management focus on running preschools
- Sense of ownership as each branch has its own individual name identity.
- Goodwill among the parents.
- Widespread brand consciousness.
- An innovative research team that is continuously upgrading the curriculum to the contemporary status
We are proud to present the following staff:, who are the life and blood of our institution .
Setting Up a Branch
The aspiring franchisee/ member of the kinderdale group can either open a new preschool or convert an existing one into our model .
There are innumerable advantages in becoming a part of the “ Kinderdale group”. Apart from those mentioned above, the following are the most valid factors
- Maintenance of stipulated quality checks
- Detailed training in all the operational areas of the running of the institutions
- Training regarding the recruitment of staff and teachers
- Training and exhaustive discussions on the curriculum and its implementation
- Favorable inputs on marketing techniques
- Rigorous training to staff on sensitive handling of the children ,and the Curriculum
Requirements to Become a kinderdale Franchisee (In India)
- Space: - An area of not less than 2400 square feet carpet area (owned or leased) in a people friendly locality. The mandatory factors include a well ventilated building and large open spaces.
- Investment capacity -- dependent on the location
The initial investments would include the following:
- Franchisee Fee
- Branch Set Up Fee.
- Furniture, fixtures and other infrastructural material
- Educational and related equipment.
- Accessories for enhancing the infrastructure of the premises.
For Membership Schools
Only the membership Fee have to be paid as per requirement.
- BRANDING AND MARKETING
- Social Media promotion and marketing support through EduAxis website and EduAxis educational magazine.
- Aid in designing the Prospectus. Leaflets, Pamphlets, Posters, Invites and other marketing paraphernalia
- Aid in indoor and outdoor event planning (annual functions, sports day etc.)
- Co-branding for membership schools.
- IT SUPPORT (ERP support)
- Setting up of proper accounting module with profit maximization plan
- Setting up of Parent Portal, School website and ‘Facebook ‘page.
- Setting up of Enquiry Management portal
- Setting up of Students Management portal
- Access to centralized curriculum followed by all Kinderdale Franchisee schools.
- Intricate and detailed academic calendar and monthly plan.
- Support for purchasing educational material, books and teaching aids
- Support for accessing activity sheet/ track sheet, observation record, projects &scrap book, assessment formats (4 terms) and final progress report.
- Centralized supply system catering to the requirements of the school and the children.
- Sourcing of materials will include the following:books, notebooks, diary, student identity card, parents identity card, labels for child’s file, snacks bag, school bag, cap, stationeries: eraser, pencils, crayon, craft material, file, name labels, uniform kit. Etc
Our continuous support through :
Dedicated team to address all queries
Continual guidance and support from corporate office.
- TEACHERS’ TRAINING BY KINDERDALE GROUP :
- Prior to the beginning of the academic year, training for teaching Staff according to the Kinderdale curriculum and teaching methodology.
- All the trainings based on a fixed venue, date and time in mutual understanding with the Franchisee owner.
- Mandatory for teachers to attend the training on implementation of the Kinderdale curriculum
- Periodic Training & Workshops to upgrade the skills and knowledge of the franchisee/ member groups